Lukáš was born in 1977 in Bruntál, Czech republic. In his work as a photograher he balances on the edge of landscape and documentary photography.
He completed a Master´s degree in photography at ITF – Opava School of Photography in 2019.
- 2013 – Czech Press Foto, Old town hall, Praha, Czech republic
- 2013 – Master´s and Diploma works 2013 ITF, Národní divadlo moravskoslezské v Ostravě, Divadlo Jiřího Myrona, Czech republic
- 2014 – Mikulov 2011-2013, Národní divadlo moravskoslezské v Ostravě, Divadlo Jiřího Myrona, Czech republic
- 2018 – Opava School – Close Up, Fotografie Forum Frankfurt, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- 2018 – Mikulov Photographic Workshop 2009-2018, Národní dům Mikulov, Czech republic
- 2018 – Dark Room, Opava School of Photography Group Exhibition at OFF festival in Bratislava, Slovakia
- 2019 – Fofojatka Festival, projection of world´s selected photographic projects in Czech cinemas
- 2010 – Night in Electric City, Café 3+1, Prague, Czech republic
- 2015 – Krakonošovo, Museum in Bruntál, Exhibition hall of Bruntál Castle, Czech republic
- 2019 – Silos, Galerie Fotografic, Prague, Czech republic
- Czech Press Photo 2013 Honorable Mention