Lukáš was born in 1977 in Bruntál, Czech republic. In his work as a photograher he balances on the edge of landscape and documentary photography. Recently he feels infuenced by Japanese literature form haiku since he finds many intelectual and formal connotations with the media of photography (see project Winter Day).
Currently he studies Master´s degree in photography at ITF – Opava School of Photography.
- 2013 – Czech Press Foto, Old town hall, Praha, Czech republic
- 2013 – Master´s and Diploma works 2013 ITF, Národní divadlo moravskoslezské v Ostravě, Divadlo Jiřího Myrona, Czech republic
- 2014 – Mikulov 2011-2013, Národní divadlo moravskoslezské v Ostravě, Divadlo Jiřího Myrona, Czech republic
- 2018 – Opava School – Close Up, Fotografie Forum Frankfurt, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- 2018 – Mikulov Photographic Workshop 2009-2018, Národní dům Mikulov, Czech republic
- 2018 – Dark Room, Opava School of Photography Group Exhibition at OFF festival in Bratislava, Slovakia
- 2010 – Night in Electric City, Café 3+1, Praha, Czech republic
- 2015 – Krakonošovo, Museum in Bruntál, Exhibition hall of Bruntál Castle, Czech republic
- Czech Press Photo 2013 Honorable Mention